Cleanup of Damage to Savannah Home
This residence suffered water damage in several areas of the house, including the room above this living room. The damage caused the ceiling to leak and cave in, leaving a wet mess on the floor below. SERVPRO of Savannah cleaned up the debris and placed air movers to dry the floors.
SERVPRO of Savannah is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.