Hoarding Cleanup in Savannah Home
SERVPRO of Savannah encountered a hoarding situation in this Savannah home. Pictured is a bedroom, which our professionals were able to cleanup quickly. This can be a hazardous situation since it is not immediately known what items lie beneath. SERVPRO of Savannah has experienced deceased animals and bodily fluids, so using caution as with a bio-hazardous job is essential.
SERVPRO of Savannah is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.